Work With Lynn
There are too many boring speakers out there. Thankfully, Lynn is not one of them! Her unique background allows her to communicate complex issues in a relatable, accessible and often humorous way. Her ability to relate to a variety of audiences allows her to engage any audience in a meaningful way that increases the retention of material. Contact Lynn for a free 30 minute consultation about topics that interest your organization.
Lynn can speak on multiple topics in increments from 15 minutes to full-day workshops. She will work with your leadership to determine the core values of the organization and weave those concepts throughout her presentation.
- How to be a Supervisor
- Contracts 101
- Human Resource Topics
- Managing Up
- How to Handle Difficult Conversations
- Employee Relations
- Leadership for New Leaders
- Employee Engagement
- How to be a Great Employee
Watch Lynn In Action
” Everything was great but Lynn’s personality made her presentation hilarious and informative. “
Personalized training can be created for all levels of your organization, from leadership to line workers. Lynn provides live, instructor led training as well as online webinars and personal consultations for individuals and teams. Contact Lynn for your free 30 minute consultation and to discuss personalized training opportunities for you and your organization.
Presentations & Training
- “Negotiate It! Using the Formula of “The 3 R’s” to Improve Your Negotiations”
- “Congratulations, You are A Supervisor! Now What?”
- “Contracts 101 – Terms You Need to Know”
- “Balancing Act: a Holistic View of Contract Terms and Risk Management”
- “Client-Focused Negotiations”
- “Careful Communication – Managing Difficult Conversations”
Consulting services are catered for both teams and individuals and can be scheduled in-person or through virtual meetings. Lynn’s specialties include negotiation strategy, conflict resolutions, and influencing others within an organization (multi-level leadership). Her negotiation tactics are applicable to negotiating contracts, resolving organizational conflicts, negotiating preferential pricing, HR resolutions, navigating difficult personalities within your organization, closing important deals, and much more. Contact Lynn for a free 30 minute consultation where you can discuss your specific needs.
- Discuss current status or situation.
- Create targeted and prioritized “Asks” that align with company/personal values.
- Identify a strategy based on the “Formula of the 3 R’s”.
- Discuss a variety of negotiation tactics.
- Evaluate different approaches and ways to leverage your position.
- Identify ways to avoid preventable concessions.
- Finalize a workable approach which allows for strategic pivots throughout the process.
- Provide post-negotiation analysis to identify strengths/weaknesses to improve future interactions.
Lynn Has Worked With
30 minute free consultation
Get in touch with Lynn for a quick conversation about your negotiation training needs. The first consultation is completely free and requires no obligations.