Lynn is a speaker, author and attorney with over twenty years of experience providing creative business solutions to clients and executives. Over the last two decades, she has successfully negotiated over 11,000 agreements and counting.
She is the author of the bestselling book “Negotiate It! How to Crush Your Fears, Develop Your Negotiation Muscle, and Gain Power in the Workplace” which was highlighted in the Forbes article “The Best Books That Will Make You A Master Negotiator” as well as landing as #10 on BookAuthority.com’s list of “100 Best Negotiation Books of All Time” and “11 Best New Negotiation Books to Read in 2019.” In March of 2021, Lynn was listed as #16 of Global Gurus’ “World’s Top 30 Negotiation Professionals for 2022!“
For 13 years, Lynn was a Principal with Terracon Consultants, a national engineering firm where she managed the legal department and served as corporate secretary. As the leader of the corporate legal department, her department was awarded the “Top Corporate Department” multiple times from surveys of the company’s business leaders. Lynn adopted a “Be a Resource, Not a Roadblock” philosophy for both herself and her department.
In 2014, Lynn was selected as a “40 Under 40” by Ingram’s Business Magazine in Kansas City. She currently resides with her family in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
Professional Development and Awards
- Rank #16 in Global Gurus’ “World’s Top 30 Negotiation Professionals for 2022“
- “40 Under 40,” Ingram’s Business Magazine
- Centurions Leadership Program, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Emerging Leaders Program, Central Exchange
- Mini M.B.A. for In-House Counsel, Association of Corporate Counsel
- Leadership Academy, Kansas City Metro Bar Association
- Appointed as a Principal of Terracon Consultants, Inc.
National Speaker Association
Society for Human Resource Management
Kansas Bar Association